Classroom Light Source for exploring light and color in the classroom
Light Blox are a set of three super bright, classroom safe Red, Green and Blue LED’s. Light Blox are specially designed for hands-on exploration of the science of light and color.
Explore all the basics of light and color with a set of three LED Light Blox. Inquire into reflection, refraction and light color mixing. Comes with a removable cap so you can project either a bright line or a solid block of bright red, green or blue LED light. Light science demonstrations and light science experiments for the entire class with Light Blox that magnetically attach to the board at the front of the room.
A removable slit cap allows students to project either a bright line or a solid block of bright red, green or blue LED light.
Light Blox are the only set of lights you need for dozens of hands-0n science experiments and demonstrations.
Light Blox Classroom Light Source Comes With
- Three LED Light Blox: Red, Green and Blue.
- Quick Start Classroom Guide
- Lots of FREE downloadable lessons and activities!
NGSS Connections PS4.B: Electromagnetic Radiation
- Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that objects can be seen only when illuminated. (1-PS4.3)
- Develop a model to describe that light reflecting from objects and entering the eye allows objects to be seen (4-PS4.2)
- Develop and use a model to describe that waves are reflected, absorbed or transmitted through various materials (MS-PS4.2